E Pluribus Reluctor --(those who resist)

Friday, June 08, 2007

I know a Great Musician

The idiot Sheryl Crow thought it wise to chastise us into using one toilet paper square per 'sitting'.


So naturally, it was appropriate for my friend, Greg Hall, to wax poetic about it.

Below are the lyrics, you can also hear the song here:
Greg Hall


One Square's All It Should Take

I see there are storm clouds forming
I fear it might be global warming
I've got to do something to make you listen to me

Look at the habits we're keeping
Our poor Mother Earth is weeping
I thought about this when I sat down to pee


Don't you know, when I go
I start condescending
To the wasteful masses
With cleanup pending
When you go, don't you know
One square's all it should take



Judgment comes easy for me
And other opinions--they bore me
But you better listen, because of my fame

Now here comes Orwell's Big Brother
While you're on the throne, he will hover
I'm using one square, and you'd best do the same


[chorus]


Maybe you'll just say 'whatever'
Sheryl's tours abuse the weather
But those emissions aren't the problem
My plan's best for you and you'd
Better not dare to disobey

Don't you dare ask about
My plane or my limousine
These rules aren't for me
Your dirty ass will save a tree


Tell me as I walk on by
Is there something on my thigh?

'Cause one square's all it should take (3)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home