E Pluribus Reluctor --(those who resist)

Monday, May 23, 2005

New Star Wars title contest

I saw the latest Star Wars movie. No wonder Lucas doesn't want to make these anymore. I won't give a full review here, but I will provide a forum for a revised title.

Why a new title?

Near the end (I wasn't sure if there was one) of this big, heaping glop of hokum, the newly-evilized Annakin Skywalker/Darth Vader utters
this jewel: (paraphrase)"If you're not with us, then you are with those who must die"

Previously, the evil emperor Palpatine (name?) proclaimed, with a menacing tone from under his grim reaper's hood: "we have provided you with "security, justice and peace", followed by the sensitive, thoughtful female's retort: "and this is how liberty dies-----to thunderous applause"

Looks like George Lucas called up MoveOn.org for a quick script revision.

So here we go. I'll start off. Please contribute.

"Bush Wars, episode 4 more wars, revenge of November"

"Star Wars is not the answer"

"Star Wars, episode 4, end the occupation"

Hey Hollywood, STFU.....And I mean that in the nicest way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home